Before attempting to access a User's Manual on this website please read the following conditions. If you agree entirely with these conditions you may proceed to access the online manuals.
- These online manuals are copyrighted by Mitutoyo Corporation (hereinafter referred to as our company).
- No User's Manual accessible from this website may be reproduced, in part or in whole, or modified in any manner without the prior permission of our company.
- The User's Manuals on this website are intended to be representative of those that are supplied with measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers currently available for sale, but this website does not provide all manuals for our current product lineup on the market. If any particular product manual cannot be found on this website please contact your dealer directly to arrange purchase of that manual.
- The manuals released to this website may not be modified or updated each time the manuals are revised.
- Printed materials, such as Operation Guides, that supplement a User's Manual may be supplied with a product. Please take note that these materials will not be released to this website.
- Product appearance and specifications, as described in the User's Manuals, are subject to change and the production and distribution of any product may be discontinued without notice.
- Service on this website is subject to discontinuation or change in contents or conditions without notice.
- The User's Manuals on this website are online documents for customers who have purchased our company's products. Please take note that our company may not respond to inquiries from sources other than our customers.
- Our company shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any direct or indirect loss or damage (including damage due to data corruption, interruption of work, etc.) arising from use or nonuse of this website service even if our company has been previously notified of the occurrence of such loss or damage or the possibility of damage claim from a third party.
- The safety precautions described in the User's Manuals are subject to change in accordance with any change in legal regulations.