Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Location: Mitutoyo Europe GmbH – Neuss, Germany
As a member of the Marketing Department, you will be responsible for the design and creation of graphics that will be used online as well as in print. What we are looking for is a spirited employee not afraid to express new ideas, who has a modern but clean style, and has experience turning the ideas of others into a finalized product. You will be responsible for maintaining our corporate design policy as well as creating custom graphics, illustrations, and layouts. This includes using a contemporary technique while remaining true to the traditional Mitutoyo brand.
• Create custom graphics, illustrations, and layouts for a variety of print and digital media. (Including social media posts, blog article images, digital ads, event materials, and internal resources.)
• Interpret and execute ideas/creative direction from colleagues quickly and efficiently.
• Research and stay updated with the current color, print, and graphic trends.
• Work directly with international branches to ensure consistency and branding throughout Europe.
• Regularly present creative ideas during brainstorming sessions.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Three years of experience as a designer for a company with a designated brand.
• Digital native with experience adapting to upcoming industry trends.
• Strong design portfolio showing a clean, modern aesthetic and a passion for visual narratives.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Convey ideas, concepts, and thinking with clarity.
• Listen actively and be an effective communicator, both in writing and in person.
• Be open to input from colleagues across departments.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to keep track of multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and spoken English communication skills (other languages are a plus)
Software to be familiar with:
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Especially Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator)
• Microsoft Office (Primarily Powerpoint and Word layout design)
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Unlimited contract
• Work in an international business environment
• Flexible work hours and 30 days of vacation
• Company bonus based on the company’s annual success
• Annuity insurances and a contribution to capital formation
• Relocation Assistance to North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Note: Please link your portfolio to your resume when applying.
Since 1934 Mitutoyo has earned a tremendous reputation by providing business customers with premium products, services, and the widest range of longitudinal measurement solutions available throughout the world. Mitutoyo guarantees outstanding results that fulfill the highest expectations in terms of performance and quality.
Precision is our profession.
Interested in this position?
Please send your detailed CV, portfolio, and anticipated salary requirements, to:
Mitutoyo Europe GmbH
Borsigstraße 8 – 10