New Media Producer - Photo/Video (m/f/d)
Location: Mitutoyo Europe GmbH – Neuss, Germany
As a member of the Marketing Department, you will be responsible for the shooting and editing of photos and videos used on a variety of platforms. What we are looking for is a spirited employee not afraid to express new ideas, with a great sense of cinematography, and exceptional storytelling skills. You will be responsible for managing the maintenance and scheduling of the onsite studio/equipment, including specialized rental equipment. The position comes with a need for top-notch organizational skills as you will also be in charge of supervising media assets and eventually organizational support of other digital projects.
• Create visually stunning videos of our top of the line metrology products.
• Capture high-quality photos of products for use on the website, online shop, social media, and printable assets.
• Support digital marketing projects like virtual exhibitions and virtualized showrooms
• Adapt the technical voice of Product Managers into clean, easy to understand scripts.
• Research and stay updated with the current photography and videography trends.
• Oversee all stock photo/video/audio related purchases and filing.
• Constantly stay up to date with all content creation formats.
• Create storyboards to help visualize the ideas of other colleagues.
• Identify emerging trends and opportunities in the industry and apply/share new ideas across the department.
• Manage the assets and communication with external agencies/freelancers. (including the upcoming virtual showroom)
• Assist departments in live streaming events/demonstrations.
• 5+ years of professional experience as a film producer.
• Experience creating content with branded products and services.
• Digital native with experience adapting to upcoming industry trends.
• Strong portfolio of both photos and videos.
• Basic graphics/animation work is a plus.
• Experience working with Canon EOS DSLRs and software.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Drone piloting/jig experience is a plus.
• Convey ideas, concepts, and thinking with clarity.
• Listen actively and be an effective communicator, both in writing and in person.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to keep track of multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and spoken English communication skills (other languages are a plus)
Software to be familiar with:
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Especially Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, and After Effects)
• Microsoft Office (Primarily Excel)
• DaVinci Resolve
• Streaming/Monitor Recording Software (Preferably OBS or StreamLabs)
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Unlimited contract
• Work in an international business environment
• Flexible work hours and 30 days of vacation
• Company bonus based on the company’s annual success
• Annuity insurances and a contribution to capital formation
• Relocation Assistance to North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Note: Please link your portfolio to your resume when applying.
Since 1934 Mitutoyo has earned a tremendous reputation by providing business customers with premium products, services, and the widest range of longitudinal measurement solutions available throughout the world. Mitutoyo guarantees outstanding results that fulfill the highest expectations in terms of performance and quality.
Precision is our profession.
Interested in this position?
Please send your detailed CV, portfolio, and anticipated salary requirements, to:
Mitutoyo Europe GmbH
Borsigstraße 8 – 10